xStardustStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Crossovers come to life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 1 (June 5-19)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin
Admin
Pumpkin

Week 1 (June 5-19) Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 (June 5-19)   Week 1 (June 5-19) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am

Hi girls! How’s everything going?
Every 2 weeks I’ll be sending out a newsletter with new videos and information on what’s going down on the board. I would have sent this out sooner but I’ve been having horrible internet issues. But all should be good in 3-5 business days.

Upcoming Videos

** For As I Am will be up by Friday, no later. Had some technical difficulties. Thank you all for sending them in on time. I really appreciate it!

New Videos

** There are 3 new videos to choose
from this time. Each will have their own theme: Cheating, Slash, Bad Boys.

I’m really hoping to make a video where we are all able to edit together, but I have not been able to find a song that is fun and long enough for everyone to have a good part in it. If you know any songs that would work or would just like to suggest a song for this or for an upcoming project please do so on the board.

Requirements

:** I need some footage from you girls for the intros on our videos. They will be different each time and that’s why I needed to know the characters you wanted to represent you.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jxyoe9
This is the one that will be on “As I Am.” I didn’t have much footage of everyone so the quality is a little
lackluster on some of them. So forgive me please.

What I need from you is following:

*Clips and Pics of your Character Choices. One from all 3 of these please: Movie, TV, Animation.

*Crossover clips, just like in the end of the video example I provided. I will use clips from our previous collabs as well. You can use any crossover couple for this though. It doesn’t have to be your haracters with someone else if you don’t want to.

*Also if anyone has any textures or sparkles they would like me to use, please send some my way. I try to get a few where I can find them. But since pond5 has gotten stickier I have not been able to find any newer ones lately. You don’t have to send them…they just seem to make the video pop in my opinion.
….........................................................................................

Btw this is not about the board but about our youtube page…I was curious as to if anyone knows how to people's page in the description box as I have seen many times. Not all of us will fit in the member box and I would love to have everyone on there.

And thank you everyone for being a part of this group with me. You all are amazing people and vidders! I’m so thankful to have a group like this and to call you all my vidding friends!
Back to top Go down
SlashGashX

SlashGashX

Week 1 (June 5-19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 (June 5-19)   Week 1 (June 5-19) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey! Me..again.
I was just wondering if you'd like me to send you the clips and pics via PM here (or on YT) or if I should just post them as a reply here.
The intro to this MEP looks very pretty by the way ;D

And a few song suggestions for the big MEP. I just searched through my library looking for long(ish) songs that may suit this studio, so here you go;
Come What May from Moulin Rouge
Say When by The Fray
Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation (the dubstep remix is the same length, I think)
Paradise Circus by Massive Attack
Already Over by RED
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
You don't have to use these obviously, but they're just a few suggestions if you're stuck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SlashGashJokerWhore
Pumpkin
Admin
Pumpkin

Week 1 (June 5-19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 (June 5-19)   Week 1 (June 5-19) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 am

SlashGashX wrote:
Hey! Me..again.
I was just wondering if you'd like me to send you the clips and pics via PM here (or on YT) or if I should just post them as a reply here.
The intro to this MEP looks very pretty by the way ;D

And a few song suggestions for the big MEP. I just searched through my library looking for long(ish) songs that may suit this studio, so here you go;
Come What May from Moulin Rouge
Say When by The Fray
Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation (the dubstep remix is the same length, I think)
Paradise Circus by Massive Attack
Already Over by RED
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
You don't have to use these obviously, but they're just a few suggestions if you're stuck.

Im not sure if i repsonded yet or not Smile but on youtube or here would be perfect. And thank you so much for the song sugestions. Ive fallen behind but ill defaintley listen to those XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 (June 5-19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 (June 5-19)   Week 1 (June 5-19) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1 (June 5-19)
Page 1 of 1