xStardustStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Crossovers come to life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin
Admin
Pumpkin

Video Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Video Requirements   Video Requirements EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Requirements for turning in your parts.

*Must be in on time of the set deadline (2 weeks after every part has been filled, will be sent 2 emails 1 telling about the 2 week deadline then 1 week reminder)
*Send file in WMV format fullscreen
*Send the file via mediafire, sendspace, or megaupload (Only sites that work for me)
* May use sparkles, animations
*Never watermark
*Never use coloring only black and white and lightness and contrast to make the clips match
* Leave 1 second before and after each part with footage (not black screen) to fade into each other parts
*If voiceover is used, please send 2 files 1 with music and 1 with voice.

Please put the link to the parts either on the board where you signed up or through youtube. If through youtube i will send a confirmation as i know it can get screwed up at times.

Last edited by Pumpkin on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xHappyProductionsx

xHappyProductionsx

Video Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Requirements   Video Requirements EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:13 am

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but do we send our finished parts to the youtube channel?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xHAPpyProductionsx
Pumpkin
Admin
Pumpkin

Video Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Requirements   Video Requirements EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:06 pm

xHappyProductionsx wrote:
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but do we send our finished parts to the youtube channel?

Thank you for reminding me ill put it in the descrip (on the board where the parts are listed or through youtube) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Requirements   Video Requirements Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xStardustStudios :: Members Area :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: